Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Day Before Easter

Today is the day before Easter. Churches are preparing to open up the doors to everyone and have special songs, plays or egg hunts. While we are preparing for these things, we need to also prepare for our hearts and minds to be open to loving people.

Jesus came for people like me and people like you. He came to seek and save that which was lost. The day before Easter the disciples were lost. There leader was dead. The moment had stopped. Christianity had ceased for a moment. Three days later he returned as he said would. He completed His Father's will. A bridge was built between man and God. We can now spend eternity with Him.

This Easter, consider that God came for you. The message of the Bible is simple. God loves you and wants you to love Him. You can begin to have a relationship with Him today. Simply say this prayer:

God, I know that I am sinner. I thank you for sending Jesus to die on the cross for me. I believe in what He did and now I ask Him to come into my life. I make him the ruler in all areas of my life. I now change the way I was before to now being a follower of you all the days of my life. In Jesus name. Amen.

If you said that prayer, welcome to the family of God. Find a local church by clicking here.

Tell someone of the decision you made! I will see you in heaven.

Pastor Waldo

No comments: