Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Looking foward...

Sometimes I look back and see how my life used to be. The poor decisions I made, the wasted time I spent. But as I look forward, I see many great things ahead. A time for family reunions, a time for sharing stories, a time to show love to others.

One thing I am looking forward to is a break from school. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the classes I have taken but with all the busyness of being a husband, father, pastor and other jobs the break is definitely needed. So, my thought for the day is for you to "Take a Break!"

2 comments:

Armando said...

Yes, rest is important. Look how our bodies *require* an average of 7-9 hours of sleep everyday. Look how God rested on the 7th day. Also note how some college professors take sabbaticals. We always need some sort of break to "recharge" and/or "reset". Here's to the break!

Anonymous said...

Great words. May have to use it in a message.