Monday, January 26, 2009

E-mail to a staff member...

This is an e-mail I sent this morning to our Fellowship Director. I hope this reminds you about how much we need to appreciate staff.

I want to thank you. This weekend has meant alot to me. On Friday was our first Fusion fellowship meeting and we had a great time and dinner with Melanie. On Saturday, we had our first Fusion fellowship meeting with the Jordan family. On Sunday evening, we had a game night with the church family. While it was a busy weekend, including not getting my message done until Sunday at 3 a.m., it reminded me of how much I missed the fellowship with other believers. As a Pastor, I sometimes feel alone and isolated. My busy schedule gets in the way of time with His people. So thank you for the reminder, the planning, and the inspiriation that as Christians we just need to hang out!Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:25 (NIV)

No comments: