Monday, January 12, 2009

LOST

I woke up after boarding the station where I live. I was headed for my destination. I didn't sleep well last night. I probably should have gone to bed early instead of watching the Lakers game. I woke up....and found out that I was LOST! I missed my destination spot and woke up at the next stop. I was dazed and confused. What should I do? I have never missed my destination in 10 years! I gathered my thoughts...I still can make it to the other side, but how could i get to the other side where the next train would arrive. I was lost. I saw the next train approaching...I missed it! I couldn't find the steps to get me to the other side. Finally, I saw the steps. I can make it back to where I need to go. I will be late, but my work will be there...I will no longer be lost, but found! How about you?

No comments: