Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday afterthoughts. 02.14.10

Inspired by Perry Noble, I am posting my Sunday after thoughts:

  • People need to be real 24/7 and we must live for Christ 24/7.
  • I love my Boomers class, they teach me alot about myself and the world around me.
  • Guest speakerers are not only a good break for pastors, but also a good lesson for pastors.
  • It is hard to love when you face trials and the unexpected happens, but we must continue to love.
  • Shopping teaches you alot about the community around you. Who they are and what they need?
  • When we can live like Jesus, then we are perfect....until then I will continue to strive to be like Him.
  • My heart breaks when I see so many people lost, and so little people showing people how they can be found.
  • We all make mistakes and we need to learn, live, and be accountable for them.
  • Love will conquer all things....Yes....I need to learn to love like Jesus did.
  • John 3:16 says how much God loves us, how much do we love God?

In His Love,

Pastor Waldo

No comments: