Wednesday, January 20, 2016

40 Days of Prayer - Day 11



Day 11

A few years ago, I had an opportunity to interview the very first mayor of Jurupa Valley.  One of the questions I asked her as our very first leader was, “What are some of your key values?”  Her response, “Honesty, integrity, and compassion.”  Don’t we ant that in all of our government leaders?

As you approach the church today, would pray for our government leaders.  Mayor Bruce Hancock, Governor Brown, and President Obama.  Would you pray for the representatives and senators in our congress?  Would you pray for our local councilmembers?  They need our prayers and we need to show them God’s love.

 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
~ 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments: