Friday, January 15, 2016

40 Days of Prayer - Day 6



Day 6

I see my extended family about once or twice a year.  But when we do come together for Thanksgiving or Christmas it is almost as if we had never missed a beat.  Love is always present.  This day, you may have some relatives you love and those you don’t.  Would you spend some time praying for them?  Would you spend some time praying that bitterness, anger, unforgiveness would be removed from those relationships?   Would you pray that God’s love would be present in your family?  Be the example to them and live the example of God’s love and prayer.

30 I appeal to you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf, 31 that I may be delivered from the unbelievers in Judea, and that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints,
Romans 15:30-31

No comments: