Thursday, February 11, 2016

40 Days Of Prayer - Day 33

I really enjoy the city I live in.  It has a bit of a small town feel.  It has many local businesses that are "mom and pop" shops that I tend to support.  What I love about the places is the level of service that is provided to its customers is extraordinary.  At one particular place the owner always greets me and my wife.  We truly enjoy the places because of the service we receive.  

As Christians, we need to give the best customer service possible we interact with others even those without faith.  Tonight, would you earnestly pray for God to show how you can better serve others?  Ask Him to send you a person to whom you can serve.  How can you become a better server and be like Jesus?

Luke 22:26-27 ESV But not so with you. Rather, let the greatest among you become as the youngest, and the leader as one who serves. For who is the greater, one who reclines at table or one who serves? Is it not the one who reclines at table? But I am among you as the one who serves. 

No comments: