Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday afterthought 2.28.10

Here are my Sunday afterthoughts:

*Having many things to do can wear you out, but God's love should never wear you out.
*Having a church family means alot, but I appreciate it much when you see them in action with you.
*We learned that being a Christ follower means nothing without love!
*When people are hurting, we need to help. Be in help mode.
*My grandma's memorial service was done well with songs, bible verses and prayer.
*My grandma sought to bring many to the church, when God called her home and the service was done, there was at least 300 People at Trinity Cristo Del Rey!
*Losing a loved one is tough, but our memories will never fade.
*I will see my grandma again one day, will you see me or her?

1 comment:

Matt said...

sorry to hear about your grandmother, waldo. it is cool to read how her life was a testimony to Jesus.